Saturday 9 January 2016

WOMAN BLOCKS EX HUSBAND’S WEDDING



 A middle aged man resident in Suhum, Eric Brown Acquah’s hope of walking his new found lover down the aisle today, 9th January was dashed when his former wife Florence Anima, secured a court injunction to stop the event from coming off.
What grieves his heart the most is the fact that the aggrieved woman secured the restraining order from the Koforidua Circuit Court a day before the event, making it difficult for him to inform most of his invited guests ahead of time.
In an interview with Kasapa News, the obviously disappointed would- be groom explained that he was once married to Madam Florence Anima for eight (8) years with whom he has a child.
He said the promiscuous life of her former wife led him to go through the traditional process of divorcing her, after it was established that madam Florence Anima had contracted HIV AIDS.
“Her immoral life left with me with no option than to part ways with her. Luckily for me I and my child are not infected with the dreaded disease. She didn’t take my divorcing her lightly at all, as the issue ended up in court where the court directed me to give her an amount of GHC 500 to compensate her and totally part ways.”
Eric Brown Acquah stated that his reverend minister who was to officiate the wedding ceremony has declined to conduct the event upon being notified of the said injunction, insisting he does not want to be in contempt of court.
“Following the turn of event, I’ve had to call those I can to inform them of the cancellation of the wedding, sad as it is. I’m hopeful that the issue will be settled soon, so that I can finally wed my true love” Mr Acquah added.

No comments:

Post a Comment